Sunday, December 3, 2017

Preparing the wooden cabinet

Away with the vinyl



Gluing the delaminated veneer, I'm a bit short of clamps :-)



The sides are bad with many scratches and holes.
I hate this job, the garage is contaminated with filler dust everywhere!



Painted and ready for new veneer or maby it will be vinyl?
Havn't decided yet what to put on the wooden sides.



My wife hade some glossy gold/copper colored thin cloth.
This will be nice behind the frame/speakers grid.



I have started to assemble the cabinet, here is the painted air vent on the underside.



Casters and cover, now is all rust removed and I sprayed the cover with silver color.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Got the BADGE !!!!

Finely after three years searching everywhere for the grille Badge, I saw on facebook marketplace that  Michael  R in US parted out an RO 1...