Sunday, February 18, 2018

Rebuilding Rockola Power Supply 31460-A

This weekend I did the Power Supply.
It was a piece of a cake this time as I have done almost the same on my Wurlitzer from -59.
The two capacitors and the rectifier was replaced with new parts, I also cleaned the relay, connectors and checked/replaced the four fuses.


Inside the PSU before rebuilding.


I removed the PSU cabeling and painted the PSU



Nice and clean with a new Silicon-Bridge-Rectifiers to the left.



I drilled out the all the rivets and replaced them with polished stainless steel screws,
 added waterslide decals as a replacement for the screenprinting.
Looks almost as new :-)




1 comment:

Got the BADGE !!!!

Finely after three years searching everywhere for the grille Badge, I saw on facebook marketplace that  Michael  R in US parted out an RO 1...