Saturday, October 21, 2017

Two amplifiers found at a flea market

Recently someone sent me a couple of SMS photos of two Rock Ola amplifiers (one of them looked exactly as the rusty amp sitting in my 1458) in northen Sweden.
The amp's was for sale on a flee market for a decent price.
There was no information at all about the two amp's, but as said before the price was right and I took a chanse.......Well I think it was a great buy and both of the amp's looks really good.




Ohh, I almost forgot, it was a power supply also in the kit. Some Bubba/McGyver have got his fingers on the ps and made some "improvments" but overall it looked great.
I assume this power supply runs on 110V, not on 230V so I cant test the amplifiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got the BADGE !!!!

Finely after three years searching everywhere for the grille Badge, I saw on facebook marketplace that  Michael  R in US parted out an RO 1...